OFS Wealth Apps
straightforward, efficient, mobile
The quality of the relationship between the advisor and the client is a key point to be considered when offering wealth management
services. ObjectWay has developed OFS Wealth Apps, a range of mobile applications that are a valuable support to the
financial advisor daily activities. The key objectives are to guarantee maximum transparency, to reach a quick information access, a real
time reporting, a more efficient vision of the trend and investments scenarios. Mobile Advisor's Studio offers the opportunity to the consultant, with just a tablet from outside the office, to prepare the meeting material (products, reports, simulations, news and videos), analyze the status and trend of the investments, run simulations together with the client and make financial planning
proposals for the asset management, all in real time.
The investor, using Mobile Client ActiveDesk apps, can monitor its portfolio, perform financial planning simulations,
execute trades and recommendations anytime and anywhere.
OFS Wealth Apps is an application portfolio, integrated and developed to meet all the financial advisor and clients' needs OFS Wealth Apps
is based on the ObjectWay Financial Suite platform that supports different advisory models through the mobile and traditional channels,
using a secure Cloud architecture.
Advisor Apps is a set of applications to supports the advisory activity and the relationship with clients.
- Portfolio Studio: suitable for the portfolio valuation, historical analysis of risk and return of investment, possibility to insert alert by using Stop Loss, Trailing Stop Loss and Take Profit. The Advisors is able to research clients, to navigate among investments, to download customized reports and news in real time.
- Holistic CRM Studio: for the complete management of client's personal data, using a sophisticated filtered research. Enables the agenda meeting handling and planning. Suitable for developing: clients' asset profiling and evaluation, an analysis of its whole worth and the creation of a customized reporting.
- Personal Advice Studio: for the meeting material preparation, selecting the topics and creating customized reports
The analysis of client's life objectives and investment scenarios enables the preparation of personalized proposals
- Financial Planner Studio: advisors can use a wide set of events, goals and financial products to create deeper simulations and what-if analyses. Once created, financial plans can be resumed later in the office to be completed and executed on OFS Advice.
Look at the features of the solutions in a short video.
Client Apps are aimed at clients who want to actively manage their portfolios and the relationship with their advisors.
- With Active Portfolio the client can access the portfolio from the mobile, have a detailed valuation, a performance analysis with the possibility to insert an alert for each security.
- Active Financial Planner: the client is able to make "what if" analysis to define the most suitable scenario, by allocating resources, simulating life events, setting different objectives These simulations can be shared and recalled with the financial Advisor.
Look at the features of the solutions in a short video.
WHO & WHAT
Barclays selected the ObjectWay Financial Suite components - ObjectWay Financial Planning, OFS Advice - Portfolio, and ObjectWay Mifid Adequacy & Appropriateness - to support MiFID compliant advisory services for its “affluent”, “top affluent”, and “private clients”. Barclays uses the ObjectWay Financial Suite in its Italian and Spanish subsidiaries for nearly 1,000 branches. The software has been used in Italy since 2008 and will be introduced in Spain at the end of 2009. Nathalie Couveignes, Marketing Director, Barclays France and head of Barclays University for the Global Premier Banking described ObjectWay as a “scientific and holistic” support of Barclays Premiere business model that is fully compliant with MiFID and explained that the platform would soon be introduced in four other European countries.
The Wealth Management, Private Banking division of Credit Suisse, serves approximately 700,000 high net worth individuals around the world. Credit Suisse Italy’s Personal Bankers and Relationship Managers provide financial, retirement and insurance advisory services in 29 locations throughout Italy.
Credit Suisse Italy uses the full ObjectWay SMIT2 platform - Front, Middle & Back Office – for all aspects of asset management and administration: order input, straight-through processing trading on domestic or international markets; asset management services for private and institutional clients, SWIFT settlements, securities custody, taxation and reporting.
Credit Suisse uses ObjectWay integrated solutions for CRM and MiFID-compliant advisory services.
BofA MERRIL LYNCH
With 20,000 advisors and 2,500 billion in client assets, Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the world’s largest broker.
The Italian branch of Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management selected to use the entire ObjectWay
SMIT2 software product line in its Private Banking business, adopting the ObjectWay front-office and back-office solutions for investment management of clients' safekeeping accounts and discretionary portfolios.
The solution is an integral part of the Bank’s global infrastructure. Introduction of continuous 24-hour availability eliminated business cut-offs
and accelerated data updates, thus increasing the accuracy of portfolio information provided by private bankers to their clients.