To protect the Group’s business and reputation, we have adopted an Ethical Code and an Organizational Model pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001.
We want to ensure that all the Group’s activities are conducted according to the ethical principles underlying our corporate values and in compliance with current legislation, and to make those who work in the name and on behalf of the company responsible for potential irresponsible or illegal conduct.
That’s why we introduced a clear and explicit definition of ethical and social responsibilitiestowards the various internal and external stakeholders.
The Code of Ethics contains the general principles of conduct and “corporate ethics” recognized by Objectway as its own and on which it draws attention from administrators, employees, consultants and all its collaborators.
ORGANIZATIONAL MODEL AND MODEL 231
The organizational model includes:
- the governance model and the system for delegating powers and responsibilities
- the lines of conduct, or the essential rules of conduct, which must be observed by all those who carry out activities on behalf or in the interest of the company
- the disciplinary system and the related sanctioning system applied in case of violation of the model
- the identification of areas at potential risk of unlawful behavior or crimes for monitoring and prevention purposes
- the decision protocols drawn up for each type of unlawful behavior or crime
- the internal policies and procedures adopted by the company