2nd edition middle east
wealthtech forum 2022
Build For The Future, Perform Today
The future is unexpected and change is inescapable, but you can cope with its unpredictability. Fill the digital gap and manage the unexpected. We enable you to maximize your performance now, with a strategic approach to get ready for the future.
day 1 | 30th may 2022, monday
09:10 – 09:20
Welcome Address – Luigi Marciano, CEO Objectway Group
Welcome Remark by CEO Objectway Group
09:40 – 10:00
Unlocking the future potential from WealthTech: what will the successful WM firm of 2025 look like?
– Dr. Alexander Cassar, CBOO Objectway
- Ongoing Market Changes – wealth growth, changing demographics & institutions
- WealthTech is a game changer for the evolution of Wealth Management
- Strategic decisions to be made by vendors and users – specialisation vs universality
11:55 – 12:40
Panel discussion | Building long term client engagement with progressive customer experience – Tariq Ajmal Khan, Client Services Director
- How can wealth management firms and retail banks work with technology to improve D2C, or workplace distribution channels?
- Finding right balance of digital and human service to attract millennial audience?
- Best practices to retain the customer in today’s competitive world
Luigi is Objectway’s founder, CEO group and major shareholder. As visionary entrepreneur, he has dedicated his career to power the investment service business by technology innovation.
He has successfully consolidated Objectway’s leadership in the wealth and asset management industry internationally, creating a technology platform, which enables customers to digitally evolve their business.
Dr. Alexander Cassar
Sandro is responsible for the improvement of the Group’s business operations. An accomplished professional with over 30 years experience delivering global large-scale transformation programmes and management at Board level in financial services. He is a chartered accountant with Doctorate and Masters degrees in strategic information systems for wealth and asset management.
Tariq Ajmal Khan is Director of Client services at Objectway. Much of his time is spent with board members discussing how they can become future ready with a scalable end to end solution. Tariq’s areas of expertise include consulting with clients on what good looks like in terms of improving operational efficiency and creating a business with a compelling proposition to attract growth and improve the client experience.